20.8.08

We Make Christmas Fair * Flurogoddess

It's going to be my first fair and it's going to be grand!!
The "We Make Christmas" fair will be held in London, on the 6th of December.
The Craft fair is taking place at the The American Church, 79A Tottenham Court Road, London.
You'll find a great variety of handmade items!
I know it's only August, but time goes by really fast and in the meanwhile you can meet the sellers you'll find at the fair and start your Santa Letter."
See you there!

Today's seller:
flurogoddess : Blog


1. Your name and location?
Jennifer Fee, I currently live in North London, but I'm a Northern Girl at heart!

2. Shop/Brand name?
Flurogoddess

3. What's the story behind this name?
Heh! Well, I ride a motorbike and I'm always covered in Hi-Viz clothing, trousers, jackets, reflectors on my helmet – the WORKS! I was looking for a blog log-in name one day and thought about flurogoddess because I am fluorescent. And yes I know I spelled "flouro" wrong ;-)

4. When did you start crafting? Just recently – about a year ago I made my friend an everlasting birthday cake out of felt and then I decided to make lots more bits and bobs and in Easter this year I attended my first craft fair in Goathland.


5. Do you have a special place to craft?
No. I live in a hovel (1 room bedsit) and there is no room to swing a mouse, let alone a cat! I have half my stuff stocked up at home and half of my stuff at work. We're moving house soon, so I hope to be turning our spare room into a study.

6. What's your favorite craft supplies shop?
Er, for locality it would have to be Hobbycraft, but I love Fred Aldous online and they have really reasonable postage prices. I am going to visit next time I'm in Manchester!
7. Your favorite piece?
The next one I'm creating in my head! They are always the best!


8. What are your expectations for the "We Make Christmas" fair?
I hope it will be a really lovely and friendly time. I hope millions of people turn up and that everyone helps spread the word about We Make Christmas

9. Have you started to worked for the fair yet?
Oh yes! I have a million and one ideas pouring through my head at the moment! So much stuff I want to do, so little time!!!!

10. Leave us a little appetizer for the "We Make Christmas" Fair
Well I am hoping to feature eco-friendly Chrismas trees, some lovely stylish greetings cards, alternative decorations along side all my other usual goodies like my Tea-Light candles in vintage teacups, recycled notepads and some cute little plushies!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your notepads!